Monday, August 10, 2009

Hiii

Welcome to Goof Around Now! I'm Ann, a 20-something living in WV.. yes I wear shoes, no I do not have incestuous relations with my famly and YES I AM AWESOME. I have kind of a funny life and plan on sharing my goofy stories with you all. Due to the current state of our economy I have a liiiittle bit of extra time on my hands and this will be a good little project for me. And, trust me, you'll thank me for sharing my hilarious daily adventures and funny websites. I should go ahead and say there will be a certain level of anonymity to this blog as I may someday be president and am not sure if I want this piece of work out there haunting me.. so there's that.


For now I will leave you with this..
Facebook is one of my favorite things in the world. These days a lot of parents are on it too, including mine. When they went to Mexico a few months my mom did daily posts on my wall.. they were incredibly long and would have been more appropriate in a email. I really doubt my friends wanted to know that my stepfather spent two days of vacation trying to pass a kidney stone... nor did they want a play by play of their 2 hour layover in Pittsburgh where my mom had 1 too many Bloody Mary's and made BFF's with a nice gay couple from Ohio. Besides that little gripe... they dont bother me at all! These goofs are hilarious though annnd I thiiink you'll enjoy it!

APA

No comments:

Post a Comment